KETO EGG ROLL BOWL
Keto Egg Roll Bowl is a quick and easy one-pot meal, that can be ready in less than 30 minutes. Your family will be begging for more!
Lisa, my daughter, has been doing keto on and off for the past year. It has been easy for her because she loves meat! But after a while, you do grow tired of just eating the same old things!
We love Chinese food about a week ago and I had a light bulb moment! How yummy would it be if you did this as a keto-friendly recipe? I don’t care if you are doing keto or not, you will absolutely love this!
Yes! This recipe has crunch!!! We found out if you deep fry a carb balance tortilla, you can make the best crunchy strips! I know, right? You are drooling!
WHAT GOES AN EGG ROLL BOWL?
We order egg rolls every time we get take out. Delicious! Just think, everything in a egg roll without the wrapper! Instead of using a Wok, you will be using your trusted skillet. You can add the crunchy or eat it without.
This dish has so much to offer. It’s so good for you, easy, delicious, and tastes just like egg rolls that you love. Trust me, you’re going to love it just as much as the classic, if not more.
Keto Egg Roll Bowl
- 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 16 ounces coleslaw mix
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- carb balance tortilla, cut in strips and deep-fried
- sriracha, for serving
Keto Egg Roll Bowl
- Heat a large skillet or wok over medium heat. Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in the skillet and then add the chicken and warm the meat.
- When the chicken is heated, add the coleslaw, garlic, ginger, and soy sauce to the skillet. Cook, stirring often, for 5 minutes to soften the cabbage.
- Press the cabbage mixture over to the side of the skillet and add the remaining teaspoon of oil to the empty portion of the skillet. Crack in the eggs. Scramble the eggs until cooked through. Stir the eggs into the cabbage mixture.
- If you are adding the carb balance strips, you can deep fry them in a fryer or heat up oil in a frying pan and fry them that way. It only takes a few minutes
- Stir in the green onions and drizzle with the sesame oil.
- Serve with a drizzle of sriracha, if desired.
Did you try our Keto Egg Roll Bowl recipe? What did you think? We would love to hear from you! Please leave us a comment below or tag us on Instagram!