Roasted Potatoes and Veggie Blend
Roasted Potatoes and Veggie Blend is the perfect side to any dinner or lunch.
Having a Costco card can be great or it can be bad. We love their fresh fruits and veggies but they come in bulk. We are always trying to figure out how to not waste food. Roasted potatoes and the veggie blend works on a variety of vegetables. You can pick your favorites and go with them.
- Small potatoes, cubed
- carrots, peeled and chopped
- broccoli, chopped
- green beans, chopped
- olive oil
- garlic salt, to taste
- onion powder, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash and cut your veggies. First, I tossed the carrots and potatoes in olive oil and garlic salt, onion powder. Put them on a nonstick mat. Put them in the oven for 20 minutes, while I prepped the green veggies.
- I washed and cut the broccoli and green beans. Tossed them in the same olive oil and seasonings. Once the carrots, potatoes, and harder veggies had cooked for 20 minutes. I flipped them over and then added in the green veggies.
- Bake another 25 to 30 minutes. Then topped with grated parmesan and return to the oven for 5 minutes until parmesan is golden brown.
Side Dish Recipes
When your main dish recipe needs an OUT OF THIS WORLD side dish sidekick, there’s nothing like a creamy, garlic-infused cheesy potatoes au gratin recipe to do the job, and to do it easily too.
Lemon Parmesan Couscous is the perfect side for any dinner!
Parmesan Roasted Broccoli is a quick and easy side dish vegetable that is constantly requested in our house.