this easy no-bake gingerbread cheesecake is a festive Christmas holiday treat without the effort but all the flavor!
No-Bake Gingerbread Cheesecake will make any holiday dinner feel a little more glittery!
Not only is it a perfect dessert but it’s packed with a lot of gingerbread flavor!
I don’t think you will find an easier no-bake cheesecake recipe. Sometimes dessert is the last thing we think about when making a holiday dinner. However, I’m a fan of having a treat at the end of the meal!
- 2 packages of Crushed graham crackers
- 6 Tablespoons Butter, melted
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 2 packages (8 Ounce) Package Whipped Cream Cheese
- 1 tub (16-ounce Size) Whipped Topping, Thawed
- 2 Tablespoons Molasses
- ½ teaspoons Ground Ginger
- ½ teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoons Ground Nutmeg
- ¼ cups Powdered Sugar
- Optional For Serving: Whipped Topping, Cookie Crumbs Or Other Toppings Of Choice
- If you’re starting out with full-sheet graham crackers, you can use a food processor or blender to grind them up. Or crush them in a zipped top bag with a rolling pin.
- Mix the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and granulated sugar together with a rubber spatula in a medium bowl until combined. The mixture will be thick, coarse, and sandy. Press the mixture into the bottom of the dish or pan and slightly up the sides. Make sure it is tight and compact.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 300 degrees or 7-8 minutes. Let cool.
2. In a large mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese, whipped topping, molasses, spices, and powdered sugar until well-combined.
3. Remove the bowls from the freezer. Pipe or spoon the filling into each bowl on top of the crust. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
Top with more whipped topping or whipped cream, festive sprinkles, gingerbread cookies, or whatever your heart desires!