NO BAKE GINGERBREAD CHEESECAKE
This easy no bake gingerbread cheesecake is a festive Christmas holiday treat without the effort but all the mouthwatering flavor!
Take your holiday dinner to the next level with No-Bake Gingerbread Cheesecake!
I love cheesecake! It’s so fun to explore the different flavor combinations. This is a perfect dessert for the holidays!
I always love making no-bake cheesecake recipe because it’s so easy to make but tastes like you slaved in the kitchen for hours. Let’s be honest, you have enough going on through the holidays without spending tons of time cooking.
no bake gingerbread cheesecake
- 2 packages of Crushed graham crackers
- 6 Tablespoons Butter, melted
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 2 packages (8 Ounce) Package Whipped Cream Cheese
- 1 tub (16-ounce Size) Whipped Topping, Thawed
- 2 Tablespoons Molasses
- ½ teaspoons Ground Ginger
- ½ teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoons Ground Nutmeg
- ¼ cups Powdered Sugar
- Optional For Serving: Whipped Topping, Cookie Crumbs Or Other Toppings Of Choice
- If you’re starting out with full-sheet graham crackers, you can use a food processor or blender to grind them up. Or crush them in a zipped top bag with a rolling pin.
- Mix the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and granulated sugar together with a rubber spatula in a medium bowl until combined. The mixture will be thick, coarse, and sandy. Press the mixture into the bottom of the dish or pan and slightly up the sides. Make sure it is tight and compact.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 300 degrees or 7-8 minutes. Let cool.
2. In a large mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese, whipped topping, molasses, spices, and powdered sugar until well-combined.
3. Remove the bowls from the freezer. Pipe or spoon the filling into each bowl on top of the crust. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
Top with more whipped topping or whipped cream, festive sprinkles, gingerbread cookies, or whatever your heart desires!
Do you love this no bake gingerbread cheesecake recipe? We would love to hear from you! Please leave us a comment below!
Candy cane cheesecake! It’s not hard but it does take some time to put it together but so worth it in the end!
Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes are delicious and the best part they were super easy to make!
Back to the oranges! Orange is my favorite fruit and since we had an entire box we made a few desserts. Let me introduce Orange Cheesecake Mousse it’s too die for!