Last night I made these Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes for Thanksgiving around the world at mutual! They were delicious and the best part they were super easy to make!
Pumpkin pie is always better with cream cheese! Every year our young women and young men have a Thanksgiving around the world together. Everyone brings some food and often a lot of the leaders bring food from their missions. Matt made borscht which is his favorite Russian meal! Since Matt was hogging the kitchen with his massive vat of soup, I had to quickly make these little beauties which only took me an hour to make! The best thing in the world is a delicious dessert that takes very little time to make! I’m looking forward to tomorrow, I’m going to go make pie crusts now! Enjoy this recipe!
- 2 prepared pie crusts
- 3 eggs, divided
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Then roll out each pie crust onto a floured surface, using a 3 inch cookie cutter (I used a mason jar ring) to cut 24 circles. Fit each circle into cupcake tins.
- Separate one egg, and place the egg white into a small bowl. Beat the egg white until slightly frothy, and brush the edges of each mini pie crust with egg white. Place the remaining yolk into a bowl, and beat with remaining 2 eggs to make a smooth filling.
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons of the filling into each crust.
- Bake the pies in the preheated oven until the crust edges are golden brown and the filling is set about 15 to 20 minutes. Allow to cool before eating.
- Top with your favorite cool whip!