PUMPKIN CHOCOLATE CHIP PANCAKES
Fall is in the air! It’s time to make Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes! It tastes like your favorite Fall cookie but it’s drizzled with maple syrup. This is perfect for breakfast or even dinner!
You know it’s the time for anything pumpkin! My son in law would live on pumpkin recipes if he could!
This pancake is so full of flavor that you will be making these well after the holidays!
Not a big pumpkin fan? You will still love these pancakes because the pumpkin makes the pancakes moist and fluffy and not a lot of pumpkin flavor!
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 3/4 cups milk chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 1/4 cups buttermilk
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- In a large bowl, combine flour, chocolate chips, brown sugar, baking powder, cornstarch, salt, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
- In a large glass measuring cup or another bowl, whisk together buttermilk, pumpkin, eggs, and melted butter. Pour mixture over dry ingredients and stir using a rubber spatula just until moist.
- Lightly coat a griddle or nonstick skillet with cold butter.
- Working in batches, scoop 1/4 cup batter for each pancake. Cook until bubbles appear on top and underside is nicely browned, about 2 minutes. Flip and cook pancakes on the other side, about 1-2 minutes longer.
- Serve immediately with maple syrup.
What’s better than two popular breakfast foods combined together right?!
Breakfast, lunch, or dinner these Buttermilk Pancakes are great for the win!
The most sensational Oreo Pancakes Recipe (or Cookies and Cream Pancakes) you have ever witnessed… or tasted!