PUMPKIN CHOCOLATE CHIP PANCAKES
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes taste just like your favorite fall cookie, except in this case you can drench them in maple syrup, smother them in butter, and eat them for breakfast or even dinner!
‘The season for all things pumpkin is here! I think this calls for a little celebration, don’t you? So today, I’m sharing an easy recipe for pumpkin chocolate chip pancakes.
These pancakes are nice and thick and perfect for breakfast or brunch on fall weekends. You can definitely taste the pumpkin, but you don’t taste a lot of spice.
Even if you aren’t a big pumpkin flavor fan, you will love these pancakes! The pumpkin puree makes the pancakes so fluffy and moist!
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 3/4 cups milk chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 1/4 cups buttermilk
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- In a large bowl, combine flour, chocolate chips, brown sugar, baking powder, cornstarch, salt, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
- In a large glass measuring cup or another bowl, whisk together buttermilk, pumpkin, eggs, and melted butter. Pour mixture over dry ingredients and stir using a rubber spatula just until moist.
- Lightly coat a griddle or nonstick skillet with cold butter.
- Working in batches, scoop 1/4 cup batter for each pancake. Cook until bubbles appear on top and underside is nicely browned, about 2 minutes. Flip and cook pancakes on the other side, about 1-2 minutes longer.
- Serve immediately with maple syrup.
What’s better than two popular breakfast foods combined together right?!
Breakfast, lunch, or dinner these Buttermilk Pancakes are great for the win!
The most sensational Oreo Pancakes Recipe (or Cookies and Cream Pancakes) you have ever witnessed… or tasted!