Breakfast, lunch, or dinner these Buttermilk Pancakes are great for the win!
I have been craving pancakes all week and now we have the perfect recipe! Matt and I have been trying to find the perfect recipe for pancakes, that are fluffy and delicious and these take the cake! These are great with any toppings you can come up with!
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups of flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 2 cups of buttermilk
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat the griddle to medium heat.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together with the salt, baking powder, baking soda, flour, and sugar. In a separate bowl whisk together the eggs and buttermilk. Pour the butter as you continue to whisk.
- Pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Pour in the wet ingredients and still until completely combined. Don’t stir too much because it will cause the pancakes to go flat.
- Butter the griddle and scoop 1/2 cup of batter and cook until bubbles begin to form, flip and cook until golden brown. Serve immediately.
7 thoughts on “Yummy Buttermilk Pancakes”
Mmh, these look delicious! I love buttermilk pancakes! Thank you for your recipe!
Ilove pancakes and just started experimenting with different buttermilk pancakes. These look so good!
Omg, I love pancakes in any size, shape or form and these photos look so good I want to stick my fork into the computer and take a bite! I’m definitely going to try this recipe out next weekend.
My family LOVES pancakes.. the sad thing is… I’ve never tried to make them… until NOW!! I am going to try to make these perfect baby this weekend… wish me luck 🙂
oh so yummy and today I posted one of my favorite breakfast items french toast. BOth are perfect with maple syrup
come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com
Yum! This stack of Buttermilk Pancakes is making me hungry. I’m ashamed to admit, that I’ve actually NEVER made pancakes from scratch, but I am definitely willing to change that now. I can’t wait to try these next weekend.