Breakfast, lunch, or dinner these Buttermilk Pancakes are great for the win!
I have been craving pancakes all week and now we have the perfect recipe! Matt and I have been trying to find the perfect recipe for pancakes, that are fluffy and delicious and these take the cake! These are great with any toppings you can come up with!
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups of flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 2 cups of buttermilk
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat the griddle to medium heat.
- In a medium bowl, which together with the salt, baking powder, baking soda, flour, and sugar. In a separate bowl whisk together the eggs and buttermilk. Pour the butter as you continue to whisk.
- Pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Pour in the wet ingredients and still until completely combined. Don’t stir too much because it will cause the pancakes to go flat.
- Butter the griddle and scoop 1/2 cup of batter and cook until bubbles begin to form, flip and cook until golden brown. Serve immediately.