Cauliflower Baked Lasagna
Cauliflower Baked Lasagna is a healthy dinner idea that is delicious and easy.
Dinner at our house is going to start to get crazy. I’ve been looking for new healthy recipes that are easy to make quick after I get out of school.
We’ve been trying to incorporate more vegetables into our diet. Cauliflower is a very versatile vegetable that is easy to use. It’s also pretty cheap. We didn’t have any lasagna noodles but we had everything else we needed for lasagna. Thus, Cauliflower baked lasagna was born.
Cauliflower Baked Lasagna
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- ! head of cauliflower ( cut into florets)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound ground beef
- kosher salt
- black pepper
- 1 bottle of your favorite marinara
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. In a large saucepan over medium heat, heat oil. Add onion and cook, stirring often, until onion is soft, about 4 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook for one more minute. Add meat and season with salt and pepper. Cook until no longer pink, 6 minutes. Drain fat.
- Return the meat to the saucepan and then add the marinara to the meat and heat up.
- In a large bowl, pour the sauce over cauliflower and stir to combine. In a square baking dish, place half the cauliflower in an even layer. Dollop all over with half the cottage cheese, and sprinkle with half the mozzarella and Parmesan. Add remaining cauliflower in an even layer on top, and top with remaining cheeses.
- Bake until cheese is melty and golden, about 28 to 30 minutes.
- Top with parsley before serving.
Our Keto Cheese & Bacon Cauliflower Soup is smooth, creamy, and delicious. It makes a great low-carb lunch or dinner.
Hot Wing Cauliflower is the perfect comfort food! They’re so tangy, spicy, and incredibly comforting. And they’re also a lot healthier than chicken wings! We’ve made them so many times and they’re always a real crowd-pleaser!
Healthy delicious sides are better fresh. I find that vegetables are easier to eat if you have great recipes. I’ve never been super great at the sides and we are trying to remedy that. This roasted cauliflower recipes can make a great side or it can also be apart of the main dish. Finding sides that kids will eat is hard too, that’s why we are trying to come up with some different ones. Give this a try!
8 thoughts on “Healthy Cauliflower Baked Lasagna”
That sounds so good! I have been swapping out cauliflower more and more often for pasta and grains. Pinned.
thanks for stopping by!
Your Cauliflower Baked Lasagna looks amazing! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us at Full Plate Thursday and please come back soon!
This sounds wonderful. I’m definitely going to make this, thanks for sharing.
you will be glad you did!
Love this recipe Thanks for posting at Funtastic Friday
I wanted to try this but the cauliflower is missing from the ingredients list… how much, how prepped?
darn it, sorry about that! Thanks for bringing that to my attention. it’s one head of cauliflower cut into florets.