Hot Wing Cauliflower
Hot Wing Cauliflower is the perfect comfort food! They’re so tangy, spicy, and incredibly comforting. And they’re also a lot healthier than chicken wings! We’ve made them so many times and they’re always a real crowd-pleaser!
We have been trying so hard to make some lifestyle changes for our family so we can be more healthy and feel better. The problem for us is that when we eat, we want something that is satisfying and tastes good! I also have two daughters that don’t want or need to eat diet meals, so I’m always trying to find a balance between low-calorie meals and something that feels like home.
My family is really honest about the meals that I make and if they don’t like what I have made, they tell me right away and it doesn’t go on the blog. I made this the other day and sat it on the counter and it’s the kind of thing that once you start nibbling, you can’t stop! I was surprised, I don’t like hot and spicy things but this was so good!
Hot Wing Cauliflower
1 head of cauliflower, separated
1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup water
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 cup Franks hot sauce
1 teaspoon butter
1 cup low-calorie sour cream or Greek Yogurt
1 package dry ranch mix
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, water, and garlic powder. Coat each piece of cauliflower completely, and then place on the baking sheet. Make sure the cauliflower pieces aren’t touching. Bake for 25 minutes.
- In a small pot, combine the hot sauce and butter and cook on low for a couple of minutes.
- Remove cauliflower from the oven and toss the cauliflower pieces in the hot sauce mixture, and then place back onto the baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine light sour cream or Greek yogurt and ranch packet; set aside.
13 thoughts on “Healthy Hot Wing Cauliflower”
I'm trying this tonight! Got it in the oven right now. Thanks for the great recipe!!
This sounds delicious! Pinning so I can try this sometime. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
You really know how to turn a plain and simple vegetable into a hot and spicy rock star dish! Thanks for sharing your Hot Wing Cauliflower with us at the Healthy Happy Green & Natural Party. I'm pinning and sharing.
Good Morning!! I wanted to let you know that your post has been selected as a Feature for the Welcome Home Wednesdays Link Party! Stop by this morning to see your post linked up and grab your Featured Button too! 🙂
Looking forward to seeing you again at Full Plate Thursday tonight!
Hope you are having a great day!
Yum we love anything with hot sauce – great idea, thanks for sharing found you at the turn it up link party 🙂
Great recipe. Thank for share it, Kimberly
Heyyy!!! This is one beautiful looking recipe. Wanna try it right now.
Thank you for another essential article.
Thanks for a delicious recipe.