Hot Wing Cauliflower is the perfect comfort food! They’re so tangy, spicy, and incredibly comforting. And they’re also a lot healthier than chicken wings! We’ve made them so many times and they’re always a real crowd-pleaser!
We have been trying so hard to make some lifestyle changes for our family so we can be more healthy and feel better. The problem for us is that when we eat, we want something that is satisfying and tastes good! I also have two daughters that don’t want or need to eat diet meals, so I’m always trying to find a balance between low-calorie meals and something that feels like home.
My family is really honest about the meals that I make and if they don’t like what I have made, they tell me right away and it doesn’t go on the blog. I made this the other day and sat it on the counter and it’s the kind of thing that once you start nibbling, you can’t stop! I was surprised, I don’t like hot and spicy things but this was so good!
1 head of cauliflower, separated
1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup water
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 cup Franks hot sauce
1 teaspoon butter
1 cup low-calorie sour cream or Greek Yogurt
1 package dry ranch mix
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, water, and garlic powder. Coat each piece of cauliflower completely, and then place on the baking sheet. Make sure the cauliflower pieces aren’t touching. Bake for 25 minutes.
- In a small pot, combine the hot sauce and butter and cook on low for a couple of minutes.
- Remove cauliflower from the oven and toss the cauliflower pieces in the hot sauce mixture, and then place back onto the baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine light sour cream or Greek yogurt and ranch packet; set aside.