Keto Creamy Cauliflower Chowder
Who knew Keto Creamy Cauliflower Chowder was so full of flavor! This beauty is easy enough to make a double batch and freeze half for later!
This creamy cauliflower soup is loaded with so many levels of flavor! You can feed this to your family and that won’t realize that they ate their veggies for the day!
Making recipes like this one makes it so much easier for my husband to stick to his diet but it also makes it easy to feed my 17-year old that’s not on the Keto diet.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 diced Onion
- 5 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 1/2 cup diced Carrots
- 1 Whole Head of Cauliflower (cut into small florets)
- 1 1/2 cups Vegetable Broth
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Oregano
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Salt to taste
- Melted butter to drizzle and cooked bacon for topping
- In a dutch oven or soup pot, heat butter and add onions and garlic. Saute for a few minutes till the onions are soft.
- Add carrots, cauliflower, vegetable broth, pepper, oregano and salt to the pot. Bring this to a boil, and slow the heat down to a simmer. Cook for 15 minutes or so till the cauliflower is tender.
- Take off the stove top and using a blender, blend the soup partly in the soup pot. If you don’t have a hand blender, pour half the soup into a blender and pulse a few tips till creamy.
- Place back on the stove top and add a cup of water or broth along with the cream cheese and Mozzarella cheese. Simmer for 5-10 minutes and turn off the burner. Feel free to thin the soup further if you like with some more broth or milk. Drizzle with melted butter and bacon and serve hot.
Easy Keto Bread