Every great dinner needs a great side, Roasted Cauliflower is perfect to fill that role.
Healthy delicious sides are better fresh. I find that vegetables are easier to eat if you have great recipes. I’ve never been super great at the sides and we are trying to remedy that. This roasted cauliflower recipes can make a great side or it can also be apart of the main dish. Finding sides that kids will eat is hard too, that’s why we are trying to come up with some different ones. Give this a try!
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into bite-sized florets
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 5 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Toss the cauliflower with the olive oil and garlic on the baking sheet; sprinkle with the salt and Italian seasoning and then toss again. Roast until golden and tender, about 20 minutes. Transfer to a serving bowl and serve.