Cranberry Almond Chicken Salad
Cranberry Almond Chicken Salad is a quick and easy lunch recipe for those on the go! Or for those working from home and that need something quick!
Did you know Costco sells their rotisserie chicken meat all ready pulled off the bone and packaged? It is worth every penny! Their chicken is the best hot and this is awesome for all those chicken recipes that you need pre-cooked chicken. I love recipes that you can use rotisserie chicken. This recipe is a little different which is why I like it! I ate mine like a lettuce wrap and Matt ate his on bread. Both ways were great!
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dry parsley
- 3 cups chopped rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup celery
- 1/3 cup chopped almonds
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, whisk mayo, yogurt, lemon juice, and parsley.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until combined.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve cold on bread or lettuce!