Italian Pasta Salad is the perfect side for any major event, party, or picnic. It’s easy to put together and everyone loves it.
I have been doing this salad for my family for years and Andie thinks it’s the best thing that I make. She literally only thinks I make apple desserts and because I apparently do this, she now hates apples in the dessert.
I love anything with apple cinnamon to be honest, I would take that over chocolate dessert any day. Speaking of Andie, she starts college tomorrow and I can not believe that she’s old enough to be out on her own.
It actually makes me a little sad that I won’t be able to see her every day at school anymore. I am excited that Lisa will be a Sophomore next year and I can see her every day.
Anyways, this pasta
salad is super easy and does not take long to put together. You can make it the night before and it only gets better in the fridge or you can make it right before and it still tastes awesome!
This salad is what dreams are made of! Give this bad boy a try and let me know what you think!
- 1 lb of Tri-Color Rotini
- 1 can of sliced black olives
- 2 medium cubed tomatoes
- 1 large cubed cucumber
- 1 1/2 cups of cubed ham
- 1 1/2 cups of cubed cheddar cheese
- 1 bottle of Zesty Italian Dressing
- Cook the pasta as directed on the box until it is cooked al dente. Then strain and run cold water over the pasta.
- Add in all the ingredients listed and mix them in a large bowl. Perhaps larger than the one you want to serve it in. I always make a mess mixing this salad up.
- Let it sit overnight, it will be even more delicious!! Then sometimes the next day I add another half bottle of Zesty Italian Dressing.