Winger’s Sticky Finger Salad Copycat is the perfect easy dinner idea. It took me 20 minutes total to make!
When I lived in Provo, pre-marriage, my roommate Amber and I would go to Winger’s on a Friday night and get a Sticky Finger Salad. Sometimes you just have those cravings. I miss going there all the time and I actually had almost all of the ingredients for the Winger’s salad except the cherry tomatoes. I wasn’t that heart broken about it because I don’t love cherry tomatoes. Matt was kind of sad though. Anyways, this salad is the bomb diggity.
Winger’s Sticky Finger Sauce
- 1/3 cup Frank’s Hot Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups Brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons Karo Syrup
- Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips (Baked according to packaging)
- Buttermilk Ranch (Made according to packaging) Don’t buy it in the bottle it won’t taste as good.
- Romaine Lettuce
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Cherry tomatoes
- Croutons, (I use Texas Toast Garlic and Butter)
- Making the Sauce: Combine hot sauce, brown sugar, water and corn syrup in a saucepan. Heat on medium heat until the sugar dissolves.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool to room temperature before you add the strips. The sauce will become thick and it tastes best that way!
- In a bowl toss, the chicken strips with the wingers sauce. Then pull out and chop into bite sized pieces.
- Lettuce and then top the salad with all of the toppings and use the amount that you like! Enjoy!