My husband insisted I name this sauce after him, Matt’s Secret Burger Sauce.
Matt’s has been cooking dinner and he has been trying to cook what we have in the pantry because I refuse to let him go to the store this week. They say this week is going to be the worst week in Utah for the pandemic. I’m being a freak, we literally rarely leave the house at all. My husband has been missing his burgers. I may be a weirdo but going to fast food places increases risk of exposure. We are doing it minimally for sure. The other night Matt made burgers and created his own sauce, that I made fun of because of all the things he put in it. I quickly regretted it, because Matt’s Secret Burger Sauce was so good. Give it a try!
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 2 tablespoons Jim Bean Southern Tang BBQ sauce
- 2 tablespoons Ketchup
- 1/4 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 dill pickle diced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon minced dry onion
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayo, bbq, ketchup, and mustard.
- Stir in pickles, Worcestershire sauce, and seasonings.
- Serve liberally on any burger, fries, or chicken sandwich. We put ours on both buns!