Honey Ginger Pork Loin Roast is an easy, fancy dinner recipe that will knock your socks off!
Matt has been taking the reigns on the whole dinner thing for the last couple of months. Being pregnant and working, and now having a c-section I have not been up to much. Honey Ginger Pork Loin Roast was a home run. I mean the man even made vegetables, like fresh vegetables. Instead of frozen, I knew I married a winner. This recipe was awesome, try it.
- 2-pound pork tenderloin
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- Combine honey, vinegar, ginger, and 3/4 teaspoon pepper in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk. Place 4 teaspoons honey mixture in a small bowl; set aside.
- Heat a dutch oven skillet pan over medium. Coat pan with cooking spray. Rub the pork with 1/2 teaspoon salt. Add pork to pan; grill 12 minutes. Turning to brown on all sides.
- Brush pork with remaining honey mixture; cook for 6 minutes or until the pork reaches 145 degrees Fahrenheit. Place pork on a cutting board. Let it stand for 5 minutes. Cut across the grain in 1-inch slices.
- Then serve with veggies and drizzle the remaining 4 teaspoons of the honey mixture on top.
need more ideas?