Sonic Strawberry Cream Slush Copycat! Since Sonic closed down in Springville now I have to drive all the way to Spanish Fork to get my Strawberry Cream Slush. Matt and I decided we should make a Sonic Strawberry Cream Slush Copycat!
My morning sickness is gone, but I’m still having bad days here and there. Does anyone else experience this?
I feel like if it’s been a long week or something stressful has happened then I’m sick the next day. Well when I need something to settle my stomach, a Strawberry cream slush usually does the trick.
However, Sonic in our town recently closed down so I have to drive to Spanish Fork to get my fix. It doesn’t seem that far but I just decided to buy the ingredients to make it myself.
Hopefully, this will save me some money and time. Give this a shot you won’t regret it!
- 1 can pink lemonade frozen concentrate
- 4 cups ice
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced (stems removed)
- 2 cups of Vanilla ice cream
- 4 Tbsp. sugar
- Place all of the ingredients in the blender, mix until ingredients are completely combined.
- Top with strawberries and cool whip!