Crockpot Baked Spaghetti
Crockpot Baked Spaghetti is the way to go if you have no time or energy for anything.
I’m starting to feel pregnant now, I’m waking up in the middle of the night. Either from round ligament pain, being plain uncomfortable.
Lucky for me, my husband and toddler love spaghetti. I pretty much love anything I can throw in the crockpot. It keeps the mess down and it’s ready to go when I get home.
Baked spaghetti is one of my favorite casserole dishes to eat. Naturally, we had to turn that into a crockpot baked spaghetti recipe.
- 48 oz Three Cheese Prego Marinara
- 1.5 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 pound spaghetti noodles
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Pour jars of marinara into the crockpot. In a large skillet set over medium-high heat, brown the meat, garlic, and onions together. After the meat is browned, drain the fat. Add salt, oregano, and basil and stir. Pour the meat into the crockpot with the sauce and stir.
- Cover and cook on Low for 6 hours.
- After cooking time is up, cook the noodles as directed on the package. I cooked my noodles for 3 minutes less than it was recommended for al dente. They will continue to cook after they are put back in the crockpot.
- Drain the noodles and add them to the meat sauce in the crockpot. Stir, then flatten the noodles out in an even layer.
- In a small bowl combine the cream cheese, cottage cheese, and salt.
- Dollop the cream cheese mixture over the spaghetti, then use a spatula to even it out over the spaghetti. Add the mozzarella cheese.
- Cover and cook for an extra 20 minutes on low.
Love your crockpot?