I love me some rotisserie chicken! I decided to make my own Crockpot Ranch Whole Chicken and dinner was the best. This is what’s for dinner tonight!
We used to eat out all the time and I loved it! Until I realized how much better food is when it’s homemade.
We have saved so much money. I love rotisserie chicken recipes so I’m even happier to make the chicken so I can use it for two or three meals. This chicken was great! Give it a try!
- Whole Chicken, 4 to 5 pounds
- 1 Lipton Recipe Secrets Onion Soup – 1 oz packet
- 1 Hidden Valley Ranch Mix Packet – 1 oz
- 4 Garlic Cloves, Crushed, then peeled and chopped
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 Lemon
- In a small bowl mix together the dry ingredients.
- Rinse the chicken, remove the innards and pat dry with paper towels.
- Place some garlic under the skin of the chicken and some inside of the chicken.
- Using the dry ingredients rub on the outside and the inside of the chicken.
- Cut the lemon in half and place inside the chicken.
- Place in a resealable bag overnight to marinate.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or until done.