Crockpot Ravioli Casserole
Crockpot Ravioli Casserole! Fall dinner is better from the crockpot. This Crockpot Ravioli Casserole was easy and delicious. Dinner Time!
Parent-teacher conferences were last week and this is the meal I came home to! We just went out and bought a new crockpot. By went out and bought, I mean I logged onto amazon and had it shipped to my house in two days.
It is wifi capable, which means it works with the wifi and I can change it from high to low or keep warm.
I’m so sick of having amazing meals that are ruined by overcooking the meat. Sometimes
I just don’t get home in time to turn it down and then I’m upset, well not anymore! This recipe was incredibly easy and delicious! Enjoy!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium chopped onion
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (26 ounces) can marinara
- 1 (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 (25 ounces) package of cheese ravioli
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 cup parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium skillet on medium heat, put the oil, garlic, and the onions. Cook for about 5 minutes. Add in the ground beef, cook until it’s browned. Drain the grease.
- Add the marinara, tomato sauce, and the Italian seasoning to the meat. Heat it up until it’s warm.
- Pour about a cup and a half of meat marinara into the bottom of the crockpot. Then dump in half the bag of ravioli on top, top with half the mozzarella. Then add the rest of the ravioli, the rest of the meat marinara, and then the remaining cheese.
- Cook on low for about 5 to 8 hours. Or until the noodles are cooked.
LOVE YOUR CROCKPOT?
Crockpot Cowboy Goulash
Crockpot Rice-A-Roni Soup