Easy foolproof dinner idea, Crockpot Rice-A-Roni Soup! This is easy and delicious!
Dinner is hard to do right now. I feel like crap to put it gently. I’m pregnant, Grey has been sick and I’m pretty sure I’m on my way there. I’m nauseous 24/7, which makes me tired and honestly I can not find anything that sounds good to eat. Ever. This was an absolute win. Try this soup, it’s delicious!
- 1 Package Wild Rice Rice-a-Roni, rice and seasoning
- 4 cups of water
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 (16 oz) bag thawed chopped broccoli
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 3 cups chopped rotisserie chicken
- 1 (8oz) cream cheese, cubed
- Put all the ingredients into the crockpot, except the chicken.
- Cook on low for 4 to 6 hours or until everything is cooked through.
- About 5 hours in, start chopping up the rotisserie chicken and throw it in the crockpot and cook until chicken is warm.
- Serve warm.
Looking for more Crockpot Recipes?
Bacon Cheeseburger Slow Cooker Soup