Bacon Cheeseburger Slow Cooker Soup
Bacon Cheeseburger Slow Cooker Soup! If you want one of the best soups of all time, try Bacon Cheeseburger Slow Cooker soup.
This soup is one of our family’s favorites! It’s so delicious, it takes a lot more ingredients than I usually use but IT IS WORTH IT!
Also, don’t you just love these bread bowls?! We wanted Sour Dough bread bowls so we went and got some and they were pumpkins for fall! We had our first snowfall yesterday so doesn’t soup sound so good!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup onions, diced
- 2 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 6 strips of bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup of carrots, chopped
- 2 cups potatoes, cubed
- 8 oz of cream cheese, cubed
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 cup milk
- 4-5 garlic diced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
1. Start by sautéing onions, garlic, and brown the meat until it is no longer pink.
2. Next combine all ingredients EXCEPT for the shredded cheddar cheese, milk, and flour.
3. Stir to combine ingredients. Cook and cook on low in the crockpot for 7 hours.
4. When there are 10 minutes left you are going to add a thickener and your cheese. To make the thickener, combine milk and flour. Whisk until all clumps are gone.
5. Uncover crockpot and stir in shredded cheese and milk/flour mixture. Cover and cook for the remaining 10 minutes, until cheese is melted.