Tater Tot Hamburger Casserole is an easy dinner for those who never have enough time in the day for making dinner.
Greyson loves tater tots, cheese, and hamburger and so why not put it all together. My men love this casserole and it takes me more than 30 minutes to make.
Sometimes I just feel like by the time I get home, I just want to hang out with Grey and have fun with my little munchkin.
I love how Grey sits on my feet when I make dinner but it’s getting more and more fun to hang out with him!
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 package of 16oz frozen tater tots
- 2/3 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Put the onion, garlic, and ground beef in a skillet heated to medium heat. Salt and pepper to taste. Cook until beef is browned and drain the grease. Put in the bottom of a 9X13 inch baking dish.
- Put frozen tater tots on top of the meat mixture.
- Add cream of mushroom soup and milk to a large bowl and whisk together. Then pour over the tater tots and meat. Bake for 25 minutes
- Then top with the cheddar cheese, and bake an additional 10 minutes. Until the tater tots are cooked through.