Let me introduce you to the Cherry Dream Dump Cake! I know I have a hit when after everyone has had a piece and the dessert has been moved from the table to the countertop and my kids are asking for seconds or they are just taking their fork and taking bites as they pass by! Yes, my friends, this is a hit!
1 box white cake mix
(ingredients needed to make a cake; egg whites, oil & water)
1 (3.5 oz.) box instant white chocolate pudding
2 cups cold milk
1 (8 oz.) tub whipped topping, thawed
1 (21 oz.) can cherry pie filling
- Prepare and bake cake according to package directions for a 9×13 baking dish. When the cake is finished baking, while still warm, poke holes in the cake using the end of a wooden spoon or something of a similar size. Make them about an inch or so apart.
2. In a bowl, combine 2 cups of milk with dry instant pudding mix. Stir well. Pour pudding into the holes of the warm cake.
3. Spread the pudding around and gently press pudding into the hole of the cake.
4. Place the whole cake into the fridge for a couple of hours to finish cooling completely. Once the cake is completely cooled, start spreading on whipped topping. Spread out as evenly as possible.
5. Spoon on the cherry pie filling. The filling won’t cover every square inch of the cake. You want that white to peep through. Enjoy!!
POKE CAKE RECIPES