Skinny Orange Poke Cake
Skinny Orange Poke Cake is awesome for when you want a dessert, without all of the calories. You won’t be able to taste the difference between a regular cake or this low-calorie cake!
- Preheat the oven according to the box directions. spray a 9-inch pan with baking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, diet soda, and egg whites. Pour the mixture into your prepared pan.
- Decrease the cooking time by 5 minutes from the box instructions. The cake is ready if you lightly touch the top and it bounces back.
- Remove the cake from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes. Using a toothpick, poke tons of holes into the cake.
- Mix the Jell-O with the boiling water and stir for 2 minutes or until it dissolves completely. Add the cold water and mix. Pour the Jell-o over the cake. Place in the fridge until it’s completely cooled.
- In a bowl, whip the cream cheese and whipped topping until smooth. Add the powdered sugar and mix until combined well. Add the orange juice, mix well. Pour the mixture over the cake and you can garnish it with slices of oranges. Now do your dance of joy!