Crockpot Ravioli Lasagna
Crockpot Ravioli Lasagna! We’re all about an easy dinner these days, Crockpot Ravioli Lasagna was perfect!
There is no time, being a full time working mom. I want to be a good mom and wife, but I just feel like there is not enough time in the day to get everything done!
I will never give up the crockpot! This one was awesome as dinner and leftovers!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion diced
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 large jar of Prego ( your favorite kind)
- 1 (25 oz.) frozen Ravioli
- 1 package of Italian blend cheese
- In a pan on medium heat cook onion and garlic, until translucent. Then add the ground beef, cook, until browned. Drain the grease.
- Spoon 3/4 cup of pasta sauce into the bottom of a crockpot. Layer half of the ravioli on top of that.
- Next layer half of the meat mixture. Then top with 1 cup of cheese. Repeat the layers.
- Cover and cook on Low for 4 to 6 hours until pasta is tender. It depends on the crockpot. Mine took about 4 hours, but my old crockpot took about 5 and 1/2 hours.