This tiny little hamburger has more flavor than a regular size burger! The Hawaiian is so delicious that you don’t even have to add any condiments to it. Its that good!
1 can( 20 ounce) pineapple, crushed
1 teaspoon pepper
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 pounds ground beef
1/4 cup soy sauce
2 Tablespoons ketchup
1 Tablespoons white vinegar
2 teaspoons garlic salt
- In a large bowl, combine 3/4 cup drained pineapple (save the juice, you will use it later), pepper and salt. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well.
- Shape into patties. We used a round cookie cutter to make the patties look nice. Place them in a baking pan.
- In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, ketchup, vinegar, garlic, and pineapple juice. Pour marinade over hamburger patties; cover and refrigerate for 1 hour, turning them once.
- Drain and discard marinade.
- Grill patties on a medium heat or you can bake patties on 350 degrees, until juices run clear.
Garnish with baby spinach leaves, crumbled bacon and pineapple. Sliced jalapeno peppers are optional!