This mini Chicken Slider is my favorite!! The cucumber slaw adds so much flavor and texture, your mouth will be doing a happy dance!
1/2 cup light sour cream
1/2 teaspoon grated lime peel
3 teaspoons lime juice
1 teaspoon sugar
1 cup cucumber, chopped
2 Tablespoons finely chopped red pepper
2 Tablespoons finely chopped onion
1 Tablespoon minced cilantro
2 teaspoons finely chopped, seeded jalapeno pepper
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced in 4 strips
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a bowl, combine the sour cream, grated lime peel, lime juice and sugar Mix well.
- In another bowl, combine the cucumber, red pepper, onion, cilantro and jalapeno pepper.
- Add the sour cream combination to the veggies and mix well. Chill the slaw until your ready to serve.
- Mix the spices for the sliders and coat chicken with the mixture.
- Grill chicken over a medium heat or bake on 350 degrees, until the middle is no longer pink.
*Note: Its really smart to wear disposable gloves while cutting the jalapenos because the oils can burn your skin. Avoid touching your face, it will sting!
Garnish the chicken slider with a dollop of slaw, lettuce and a slice of tomato!