Fresh fruit taste so good in the Summer! This is the perfect combination of fresh berries and a creamy cheesecake filling. It will become your families favorite go-to salad of the season! How can you go wrong with this very berry salad?
- 1 pound strawberries, hulled and cut into quarters
- 1 9 ounce container blueberries, washed and dried
- 1 9 ounce container raspberries, rinsed and dried
- 1 9 ounce container blackberries, rinsed and dried
- 1 8 ounce package whipped cream cheese
- 2 cups Cool Whip
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Prepare berries and lay them on paper towels to dry while you prepare the cheesecake mixture.
- In a medium bowl, whip together the cream cheese and Cool whip until smooth. Slowly add the powdered sugar and mix well.
- Combine berries in a large bowl. Gently fold in cheesecake mixture until completely combined.
- Chill until ready to serve or serve immediately.