I was walking through Walmart today and the biggest strawberries I have ever seen, caught my eye! It’s November, and you don’t expect to see beautiful strawberries this time of year. Because of that, I had to buy them and I just HAD to make this delicious Samoa dessert dip.
I guarantee, if you show up at a Holiday party with this beauty, people will be singing your praises! It’s full of chocolate, caramel, coconut goodness and the best part is that is so easy to make!
- 8 ounces whipped cream cheese
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tablespoons caramel sauce
- 1 cup toasted coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- chocolate sauce
- caramel sauce
- Turn the oven on broil.
- Place the coconut on a cookie sheet and place the sheet in the oven. Crack the door of the oven and watch the coconut until it turns golden brown. Be careful it happens really quick!
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, caramel, and Cool Whip.
- Pour into a clean serving bowl.
- Drizzle the top with lots of chocolate and caramel sauce.
- Top with the toasted coconut and almonds.