Fruit Dip! Every time we get together as a family for dinner, the kids start devouring all the fruit! That’s a good thing, right? I was grumbling at my grandson, Cooper when he filled his plate with dessert at our Easter BBQ. He smiled at me and said, “grandma, I have fruit too, that’s healthy”.
So I’m like Cooper, I love the healthy stuff but I want a little sweet too! You are going to fall in love with this fruit dip! Yum!
It’s so simple to make but it adds so much to your fruit platter! It’s so sweet and fluffy! A perfect combination!
- 1 32 ounce Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 8 ounce container Lite Cool Whip
- 1 3.4 ounce box dry instant cheesecake pudding mix
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Fruit for serving
- In a large bowl, mix together vanilla yogurt, Cool Whip, pudding mix, vanilla, cinnamon and honey until completely combined and you see no more lumps. The mixture will be a little bit gritty at first because the pudding hasn’t had a chance to dissolve into the yogurt mixture yet.
- Cover with plastic wrap and allow to chill for about 30 minutes. Serve with your fruit of choice and enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
4 thoughts on “Delicious Fruit Dip”
I love fruit dip, too! In fact, I have tried this recipe, only without the honey and cinnamon. It’s SO delicious!
I’m so glad!!
My grandchildren will love this recipe. Strawberry season is around the corner. Thanks for sharing.
I know my grandkids did! Thank you for stopping by!