Best Chili Dip Ever! The joke at our house is that we call this bean dip but there isn’t any in the dip! My grandma gave me this recipe a million years ago and asked me to make it for a family party. Seriously, when I ask what I can bring to a party, I’m told to bring this dip!
My daughter, Andie, will request this for her birthday dinner!!! It’s not really pretty, but it is so ADDICTING!!!!!
When I decided to visit some of our favorite old posts, I knew I needed to bring this out of the archives. Seriously, you will lick the bowl when you run out of chips!
- 2 cans of No Bean Chili (you can use regular chili)
- 1 small package of Jalapeno Velveeta Cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees
- Combine all the ingredients in a baking dish. Cover with tin foil.
- Cook for about an hour.
- You can cook this in the microwave but the consistency is a little different. The longer you let this cook makes this dip more fabulous! Its even better the next day but chances are that won’t happen!!