Best Chili Dip Ever
Best Chili Dip Ever! The joke at our house is that we call this bean dip but there isn’t any in the dip! My grandma gave me this recipe a million years ago and asked me to make it for a family party. Seriously, when I ask what I can bring to a party, I’m told to bring this dip!
My daughter, Andie, will request this for her birthday dinner!!! It’s not really pretty, but it is so ADDICTING!!!!!
When I decided to visit some of our favorite old posts, I knew I needed to bring this out of the archives. Seriously, you will lick the bowl when you run out of chips!
- 2 cans of No Bean Chili (you can use regular chili)
- 1 small package of Jalapeno Velveeta Cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees
- Combine all the ingredients in a baking dish. Cover with tin foil.
- Cook for about an hour.
- You can cook this in the microwave but the consistency is a little different. The longer you let this cook makes this dip more fabulous! Its even better the next day but chances are that won’t happen!!
More Yummy Dip Ideas
Sloppy Joe Dip! Turn a family friendly dinner idea into an appetizer that your friends won’t be able to get enough of! This Sloppy Joe Dip is cheesy and beefy and definitely crowd pleasing.
This Pull Apart Pizza Dip is the perfect appetizer to feed a crowd! Cheesy, hot, and absolutely delicious!
This Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake Dip is a decadent, crazy simple dessert or breakfast! It only takes about 30 minutes from start to finish!