Holiday’s coming up and you know you’re going to be needing all the dips! Baked Cheese and Bacon dip is at the top of our list!
If we ever can have a party again, this dip should be at the top of your list. Matt and I made this for us and we will be enjoying it for some time! I mean, I’ve been trying to be healthy, but sometimes you need something fattening.
We just went to alternate schedules at school and all the things that come with that. It’s stressful for the kids and the teachers and everyone.
I wish Covid-19 would just go away already, I want the kids to have a normal life. I want them to be able to play sports and hang out and enjoy life as we knew it.
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 12 oz sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 4 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 oz shredded Colby Jack cheese
- 4 green onions thinly sliced
- 12 oz bacon cooked and chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, and mayo. Mix until combined.
- Stir in cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, Colby jack cheese, green onions, and bacon.
- Put the dip into your favorite dish and top with parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 45 minutes to an hour or until the dip is heated through and cheese has melted completely.
- Serve immediately.