Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread
It’s true, it’s time for Pumpkin! As soon as the leaves start to change colors in the Fall, I start craving certain flavors! Pumpkin chocolate chip bread is on the list!
You will fall in love with this bread! It is so moist and full of flavor that it will become your new obsession!
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups pumpkin puree
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan. Set aside.
- In a bowl, Combine white sugar, brown sugar, and butter. Add each egg individually and combine well. Add the pumpkin and lemon juice. Set aside.
- In a different bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
- Pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and gently mix together using a spatula. Do not over mix. Gently fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan. Bake for 55 minutes. To check to see if its done, use a toothpick to insert in the middle and if it comes out clean with only a few crumbs, it's done. If not, continue to bake up to 10 minutes more.
- Allow bread to cool in the pan before removing.
DESSERT BREAD RECIPES
12 thoughts on “Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread”
Oh my gosh that looks SO GOOD. We just got pumpkins yesterday and I was looking for something to do with them! Thanks so much for the great idea!
I love banana bread and such so I’m positive I’d love this pumpkin bread. My husband isn’t a sweets sort of guy so I think I’d be sharing it with my little- I can handle that! Thanks for sharing and it looks delicious!
Oh my! This looks so yummy 🙂
Pumpkin bread is the best! With chocolate chips, it couldn’t get better! I need to try this one!
You will love it!
I’m going to try making this with my family this weekend. I can’t what to see how it turns out. Looks soooo yummy!
Aww. you’re so sweet!
I am loving all the pumpkin recipes around at the moment and I need to try this bread. Anything with chocolate chips has to be a good thing!
It looks delicious! I really have to use pumpkin in my kitchen more. Especially because I keep seeing yummy recipes around it!
Chocolate & pumpkin is the way to go and I have no doubt it’s wonderful! Thanks for sharing with us at Funtastic Friday! Pinning 🙂