Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread! It’s true, it’s time for Pumpkin! As soon as the leaves start to change colors in the Fall, I start craving certain flavors! Pumpkin chocolate chip bread is on the list!
You will fall in love with this bread! It is so moist and full of flavor that it will become your new obsession!
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups pumpkin puree
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan. Set aside.
- In a bowl, Combine white sugar, brown sugar, and butter. Add each egg individually and combine well. Add the pumpkin and lemon juice. Set aside.
- In a different bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
- Pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and gently mix together using a spatula. Do not over mix. Gently fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan. Bake for 55 minutes. To check to see if its done, use a toothpick to insert in the middle and if it comes out clean with only a few crumbs, it's done. If not, continue to bake up to 10 minutes more.
- Allow bread to cool in the pan before removing.
DESSERT BREAD RECIPES