Yummy Gooey Dessert Nachos! The past couple of Saturdays, we have had the pleasure of having some of our kids come over and watch college football with us! That makes this momma very happy!! Football and good food just seem to go together and it is so fun having everyone help in the preparation.
Last Saturday, I decided that we needed something sweet on our menu. Let me introduce to you, yummy gooey dessert nachos!
You can throw this together in minutes and have everyone loving you forever for making this yummy gooey goodness!
- 4 cups salted square pretzels
- 1 bag marshmallows, melted
- 1/4 cup peanut butter, warmed
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts, we used walnuts
- Caramel topping
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Spread out your pretzels
- Pour warm gooey melted marshmallows over the pretzels.
- Now, pour the warm peanut butter
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips and nuts on top.
- Drizzle caramel topping on top.