Yummy Gooey Dessert Nachos! The past couple of Saturdays, we have had the pleasure of having some of our kids come over and watch college football with us! That makes this momma very happy!! Football and good food just seem to go together and it is so fun having everyone help in the preparation.
Last Saturday, I decided that we needed something sweet on our menu. Let me introduce to you, yummy gooey dessert nachos!
You can throw this together in minutes and have everyone loving you forever for making this yummy gooey goodness!
- 4 cups salted square pretzels
- 1 bag marshmallows, melted
- 1/4 cup peanut butter, warmed
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts, we used walnuts
- Caramel topping
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Spread out your pretzels
- Pour warm gooey melted marshmallows over the pretzels.
- Now, pour the warm peanut butter
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips and nuts on top.
- Drizzle caramel topping on top.
6 thoughts on “Yummy Dessert Nachos”
What a fun dessert, we will love your dessert Nachos! Thanks so much for sharing with us today at Full Plate Thursday and have a great weekend!
Looks yummy. Thank you for sharing with us at #HomeMattersParty. See you again next week.
Oh, my word. These look astonishingly delicious. What fun they would be to share! And I love that they’re made from things I usually keep on hand in my pantry. I’ve pinned this for future reference.
Thanks so much for joining the Grace at Home party at Imparting Grace. I’m featuring you this week!
Looks so delicious. Thanks for the recipe. My daughter will love it 😋. Great post and photos.