Lemon snack mix
Lemon snack mix is the perfect snack for lemon and white chocolate lovers.
I’m just loving Summer! Especially spending time with my family. If it’s just us sitting around talking or watching fireworks, we love a good snack! I made this Lemon Snack Mix the other day and now it’s going to be a family tradition!
I love snacks like this because you can make a big batch, throw it in a bag, and you’re ready to go! This would be great at the parade, camping, outdoor movie, or just because!
- 6 cups Chex corn cereal
- 2 cups mini pretzels
- 2 cups animal crackers
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 4 Tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup lemon curd
- 1 juice of a fresh lemon
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 Tablespoons powdered lemon gelatin
- Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper. In a large bowl, toss the cereal, pretzels, and cookies.
- Combine the white chocolate chips, butter, lemon curd, and lemon juice in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave at 50 percent power in 15 second intervals, stirring, until melted. Whisk until smooth.
- Pour the white chocolate mixture over the snack mix, toss to coat. Sprinkle with 1 cup powdered sugar and the powdered gelatin and toss again. Spread on the prepared cookie sheets and let dry. 30 minutes. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup powdered sugar on top.