I’m just loving Summer! Especially spending time with my family. If it’s just us sitting around talking or watching fireworks, we love a good snack! I made this lemon snack mix the other day and now it’s going to be a family tradition!
I love snacks like this because you can make a big batch, throw it in a bag, and you’re ready to go! This would be great at the parade, camping, outdoor movie, or just because!
- 6 cups Chex corn cereal
- 2 cups mini pretzels
- 2 cups animal crackers
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 4 Tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup lemon curd
- 1 juice of a fresh lemon
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 Tablespoons powdered lemon gelatin
- Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper. In a large bowl, toss the cereal, pretzels, and cookies.
- Combine the white chocolate chips, butter, lemon curd, and lemon juice in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave at 50 percent power in 15 second intervals, stirring, until melted. Whisk until smooth.
- Pour the white chocolate mixture over the snack mix, toss to coat. Sprinkle with 1 cup powdered sugar and the powdered gelatin and toss again. Spread on the prepared cookie sheets and let dry. 30 minutes. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup powdered sugar on top.