Crockpot Stuffed Shells
I love stuffed shells, so why not make it into a crockpot recipe. Crockpot stuffed shells were absolutely awesome!
This was so easy. I even prepped it the night before. I only dirtied a cutting board and a knife. It was a simple and low mess dinner.
I mixed all the ingredients into a Ziploc bag and then the next day I cut the corner and filled the uncooked shells. It was super amazing!
Crockpot stuffed shells
- 18 to 20 large shells, uncooked
- 1 (12 oz) small container ricotta cheese
- 1 block of cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 2 (24 oz) Jars Marinara sauce
- In a gallon Ziploc bag mix together ricotta, cream cheese, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, garlic, and Italian seasoning. I massaged the bag until it was mixed well and then stored in the fridge overnight.
- When you are ready to start cooking, place 1 jar of marinara in the bottom of the crockpot. Then cut the corner of the bag with the cheese mixture and pipe the mixture into the uncooked shells and place them in the marinara. Repeat until all the shells are filled.
- Top with the remaining sauce.
- Cover the crockpot and cook on high for 3 to 4 hours or on low for 6 to 8 hours until cooked. Remove the lid and sprinkle remaining mozzarella cheese over the shells. Cover with the lid until the cheese is melted. Garnish with parsley.
Love Your Crockpot? Check Out These Recipes!
Crockpot Potato and Corn Chowder
Crockpot Hawaiian Meatballs
Best Ever Crockpot Lasagna