Lemon Creamy Pork Chops
I love pork chops! If you are like me, you only have a few recipes on how to cook these little gems and so it doesn’t make it in your menu plan very often.
I have been on a mission to change that! I guess you can say I have been having a love affair with my oven ready skillet, lately.
It has changed my life! It’s a great way to get a crispy pork chop without drying it out.
I will be making these incredible morsels a lot! I thought that they would taste good but I wasn’t ready to have my socks knocked off!
This would be perfect for a weekday dinner with your family or a fancy dinner that you are trying to impress!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Season your pork chops with salt and pepper.
- In a pie dish, combine Panko, Mozzarella, and parsley; set aside. In another pie dish pour in your flour and in a different pie dish will have your beaten eggs.
- Working on one at a time, dredge the pork chop in flour, then dip into the eggs and then finish off with the Panko mixture. You will need to press to make the coating stick.
- In an oven-ready skillet, melt the butter on medium heat. Add the pork chops and brown on each side for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Place skillet into the oven and roast until completely cooked through, I did 8 minutes on each side.
- sauce: While the pork chops are cooking, make your sauce. In a saucepan, melt the butter and then add the garlic. Cook, stirring frequently, for about 3 minutes. Add the chicken broth, heavy cream, Mozzarella cheese, parsley, and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper, to taste, and stir constantly. Bring to a boil; then reduce heat to simmer and let cook until it slightly thickens.
- Serve the pork chops immediately with the sauce drizzled on top!
Most of the time we don’t get very excited over pork chops. Often overdone, they come out dry, sad, and flavorless. The air fryer changed all that. These Air Fryer Cheesy Pork Chops get coated in Mozzarella and plenty of spices giving them this perfect crust and the quick cooking time on the air fryer ensures they don’t dry out. It’s dinner in an instant.
Why did we just start doing sheet pan dinners? Maybe it’s just me but they are so easy and I can’t believe the flavor. Let me introduce the breaded pork chop sheet pan dinner! You will love it!
I have always been a love of pork chops! At least for me, I have a hard time finding recipes for pork chops. This recipe has combined two of my loves! Pork chops are delicious and then you throw it on the sheet pan and my life is complete!
This Smothered Pork Chops dish is simple to make which will make every mom out there pretty happy! The flavor will leave you wanting more!
I have been trying to find easy recipes that I can feed my family. I feel like the holidays make it so hard to want to cook weekday meals. We are running around trying to make Christmas magical for everyone in our lives. Then, we need to feed our family!
Honestly, I just want to run to McDonald’s for every meal! No dishes, No thinking, and pretty reasonable! The problem is that it starts tasting like cardboard and at least for me, I start feeling pretty guilty. Let me introduce to you, smothered pork chops!
This Sheet Pan Pork Chops and Apples and green beans dish is a deliciously light and flavorful meal that’s perfect for Fall. Plus, it’s all made in ONE pan!