I love pork chops! If you are like me, you only have a few recipes on how to cook these little gems and so it doesn’t make it in your menu plan very often. I have been on a mission to change that! I guess you can say I have been having a love affair with my oven ready skillet, lately. It has changed my life! It’s a great way to get a crispy pork chop without drying it out.
I will be making these incredible morsels a lot! I thought that they would taste good but I wasn’t ready to have my socks knocked off! This would be perfect for a weekday dinner with your family or a fancy dinner that you are trying to impress!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Season your pork chops with salt and pepper.
- In a pie dish, combine Panko, Mozzarella, and parsley; set aside. In another pie dish pour in your flour and in a different pie dish will have your beaten eggs.
- Working on one at a time, dredge the pork chop in flour, then dip into the eggs and then finish off with the Panko mixture. You will need to press to make the coating stick.
- In an oven-ready skillet, melt the butter on medium heat. Add the pork chops and brown on each side for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Place skillet into the oven and roast until completely cooked through, I did 8 minutes on each side.
- sauce: While the pork chops are cooking, make your sauce. In a saucepan, melt the butter and then add the garlic. Cook, stirring frequently, for about 3 minutes. Add the chicken broth, heavy cream, Mozzarella cheese, parsley, and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper, to taste, and stir constantly. Bring to a boil; then reduce heat to simmer and let cook until it slightly thickens.
- Serve the pork chops immediately with the sauce drizzled on top!