The only thing better than a juicy harvest apple is a baked apple filled with rich cheesecake! Top it off with caramel sauce, and your favorite nuts for the ultimate no-fuss Autumn dessert!
I’m a big cheesecake lover! So anything with cheesecake makes me drool and get weak in the knees. These little nuggets are delicious and beautiful at the same time! It’s always a bonus when you can have individual servings for your guests. They are quick and easy to make but look like spent hours slaving away in the kitchen.
Ingredients: click to print
6 apples (pick your favorite)
8 ounces of whipped cream cheese
1/4 cup sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup pecans, chopped
caramel sauce, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut the tops of the apples off and scoop out the insides. Throw away the middle.
- In a bowl, cream together the cream cheese, and sugar until smooth and creamy. Add the vanilla, egg, and cinnamon until mixed well.
- Fill each apple 2/3 full with the mixture. Put each filled apple onto a baking sheet and sprinkle the graham crackers and pecans on top of the apples.
- Make sure the apples aren’t touching each other and bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until the cheesecake filling is set.
- Once done, place them onto a serving plate and let completely cool. Drizzle caramel onto the apples.