We are an ice cream kind of family and in the summertime, it feels like the perfect time to try new recipes! You can’t go wrong with homemade ice cream and s’ mores??? Right??? This recipe looks so fancy and as you slaved over the stove for hours and the truth is, it’s super simple! My family thought they were better than Drumsticks and they love them!
2 cups half and half
1- 10-ounce bag of mini marshmallows
2 cups heavy cream
2 Tablespoons vanilla
Small Dixie cups
- In a large pan, combine the half and half with the marshmallows. Cook on low heat, stirring constantly until the marshmallows are completely melted. Remove from the heat and let cool for a couple of minutes.
- Place in the fridge to cool for 20 to 30 minutes, until chilled and slightly thickened. If you leave it too long, it will just be harder to work with.
- In the meantime, whip heavy cream until you have peaked. Fold the cooled marshmallow mixture and add vanilla. Stir until everything is combined.
- Set out small paper cups, we used Dixie cups, and scoop ice cream into the cups. Push ice cream down to remove any air pockets. Place a popsicle stick into the middle of the pop, almost to the bottom. Place paper cups on a cookie sheet and place into the freezer.
1 bag of chocolate chips
1 bag of Graham crackers
- Pour chocolate chips into a microwave-safe bowl. In increments of 30 seconds, cook chocolate chips in the microwave, stir in between. Continue until chocolate chips are melted and smoothed.
- Place graham crackers into a blender to make the crumbs. Pour onto a plate.
- To assemble: Peel paper cups off the popsicles and discard. Dip into room temperature chocolate sauce.
- Roll popsicle in the graham cracker crumbs and set onto a tray. You can love them right now or place them in the freezer for later!
ICE CREAM RECIPES