Smore Ice Cream Pie
An easy smore ice cream pie is a sweet ending for a summer barbecue!
Who’s up for a super easy dessert????? That’s Delicious!!!!!!! This is an over-the-top version of s’ mores!!!! This would be so cute for a birthday party or a quick dessert for dinner.
Smore Ice Cream Pie
1 1/2 cups of graham cracker crumbs- it’s about 10 crackers
6 Tablespoons butter, melted
4 Tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
8 scoops Rocky Road ice cream
3 cups mini marshmallows
1 king-size Hershey bar
- Graham cracker crust: Mix the graham cracker crumbs, butter, sugar, cinnamon, and salt together in a bowl.
- Line your muffin tin with cupcake liners. Firmly press the crust into the liners, to make mini crusts.
- Place a scoop of ice cream in each crust. Press the mini marshmallows into the ice cream, make sure to completely cover the top of the ice cream.
- Freeze for at least 1 hour or more.
- Right before serving, place your Hershey bar in the microwave to melt. It will take about 1 minute. Turn on your oven to the high broiler, and once it’s heated, remove the sundaes from the muffin tin, and remove the cupcake liner.
- Place the s’ more sundaes under the broiler until the marshmallows are brown, about 30 seconds. Watch constantly because they will burn easily.
- When serving, place a sundae on a plate and drizzle with the melted chocolate.
19 thoughts on “Easy Smore Ice Cream Pie”
Yum, these look wonderful! I would love to invite you to share your recipe at my linky party, Meal Planning Monday Recipe Link-Up. Happy St. Patrick's Day! 🙂 http://www.aprilshomemaking.com/2014/03/meal-planning-monday-recipe-link-up-2.html
This looks so good. Thanks for sharing with us at The HomeAcre Hop!
Please join us again Thursday at:
The kids at house gave it two thumbs up!
Mouthwatering S'More Ice Cream Sundae, love the graham cracker cups. Thank you for sharing with the Clever Chicks Blog Hop! I hope you’ll join us again next week!
Kathy Shea Mormino
The Chicken Chick
Yum! I love smores anything. Thanks for sharing at the Sunday Dinner Party!
OH get in mah belly! I need to make these stat! Thanks for sharing on Sunday FUNday! Featuring you at this weekend's party!
Yum yum yum. This looks so amazing. Thanks for sharing at our Link it or Lump it party!
Oh man, yummy! What a great food combination. I love how you make them in their own graham cracker crust. So fun!
Thank you so much for linking up at Rock-A-Bye Parents Sunday Parenting Pointers linky party. I hope you stop by again today!
Oh, my, yum!
Thank you for stopping by the Thoughtful Spot Weekly Blog Hop this week. We hope to see you drop by our neck of the woods next week!
Thank you for sharing your recipe at Meal Planning Monday Recipe Link-Up last week. I hope you join us again this week. 🙂 http://www.aprilshomemaking.com/2014/03/meal-planning-monday-recipe-link-up-3.html
Holy YUM!! Loving those toasted marshmallows on top of the rocky road ice cream! Thanks for sharing at Simple Supper Tuesday.
Yum! Thanks for sharing on The HomeAcre Hop! Hope you'll stop by and share again today!
These sound so yum and so easy! Pinned!
Goodness. Everything about these sundaes sound amazing and oh-so-decadent as a quick dessert to whip up. I can see these going over marvelously in my own home, too! Maybe a little TOO marvelously, haha.
This was one of my favorite recipes shared during last week's That's Fresh Friday Link Up! I'll be featuring it at my blog on Thursday evening. Thanks so much for sharing, and keep up the great cooking!
Oh my goodness, these look amazing! I would love to have one of your S'more ice cream sundaes right now 🙂 Thank you for sharing this delicious treat with us at the Hearth and Soul hop!
I want to surprise my kids with this, sounds great!
This looks and sounds amazing!! I need to run out and get some graham crackers so I can make these this weekend! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Talented Tuesdays. I hope you can join us again next week!
This looks so good, pinned for later thanks for sharing