Nothing tastes better on a hot Summer day like Ice Cream! We go through a lot of tubs of different flavors because Lisa loves her Ice Cream. Store-bought Ice Cream is good but it can’t compare to homemade. Especially No Churn Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream!
No ice cream maker? No problem! This simple 4-ingredient ice cream is an easy way to cure your ice cream cravings. It only takes minutes to make and you will hours of enjoyment in eating your masterpiece!
- 2 c. heavy cream
- 1 14-oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 c. chopped strawberries, plus more for topping
- 1 c. chopped pound cake, plus more for topping
- With a mixer, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in sweetened condensed milk, strawberries, and pound cake.
- Transfer mixture to a 9"-x-5" loaf pan and smooth top with a spatula. Top with additional strawberries and pound cake and freeze until firm, 5 hours.
- When ready to serve, remove from freezer to let soften, 10 minutes.