Nothing tastes better on a hot Summer day like Ice Cream! We go through a lot of tubs of different flavors because Lisa loves her Ice Cream. Store bought Ice Cream is good but it can’t compare to homemade. Especially No Churn Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream!
No ice cream maker? No problem! This simple 4-ingredient ice cream is an easy way to cure your ice cream cravings. It only takes minutes to make and you will hours of enjoyment in eating your masterpiece!
- 2 c. heavy cream
- 1 14-oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 c. chopped strawberries, plus more for topping
- 1 c. chopped pound cake, plus more for topping
- With a mixer, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in sweetened condensed milk, strawberries, and pound cake.
- Transfer mixture to a 9"-x-5" loaf pan and smooth top with a spatula. Top with additional strawberries and pound cake and freeze until firm, 5 hours.
- When ready to serve, remove from freezer to let soften, 10 minutes.