Anyone could make these simple Easy No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars, and the best part is they’re no-bake! YAY!
It’s been a crazy busy week here at our house. All three of my older kids are playing baseball/softball, and I’ve been subbing in an adult softball league too; which made me feel really old and out of shape! Plus, we’ve had birthday parties galore! It’s Summer, and we’re so excited to be done with school, but we definitely haven’t slowed down!
We made these bars last weekend when we had some friends over to watch a movie in our theater room. They were a hit, and the best part is I didn’t even have to make them! My 9-year-old son made them all on his own and even plated them for me! He’s made my job blogging super easy this week because he’s provided all the recipes and cooking for me! I Love it, and he loves to bake, so it’s a win-win!
Easy No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars
- 1 cup butter (melted)
- 2 cups of crushed graham crackers
- 2 cups cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 bag of mini milk chocolate chips
- Combine butter, graham crackers, powdered sugar, and peanut butter in a small mixing bowl and beat until combined.
- Spread mixture into a 9″ x 13″ pan.
- Melt mini chocolate chips in a microwave-safe dish, in 30 second intervals, stirring frequently until smooth.
- Spread over the top of your PB mixture.
- Allow to cool and serve!