Rocky Road Cookie Fudge Bars are decadent, rich cookie bars topped with chocolate-covered marshmallows and your favorite nut!
I love Sundays! After church, I get to have dinner with most of my kids and nothing makes me smile more than that! It’s especially entertaining when both of my sons are here because they enjoy each other’s company so much that sometimes they don’t even realize anyone else is around.
Their conversation is so random and they love making each other laugh that it’s entertaining to everyone around.
The other day, Ben my youngest son, was flipping through the pictures from the blog and he asked me why we always made amazing things when he wasn’t here? I had to laugh because, in the BBQ Chicken dip picture, he was my hand model! Crazy kid but I love him!
Now, if you are feeding your family today or if it’s just you, you need to make this dessert! You totally deserve something so incredible because of the week you just had and the one that is about to start!
3/4 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup brown sugar, lightly packed
1/2 cup sugar
2 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/4 cups flour
1/2 cup cocoa
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
1/2 cup chopped nuts, optional (I used almonds)
3/4 cup marshmallow fluff
1/4 cup mini marshmallows
1/4 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare a 9 or 10-inch cake pan by placing parchment paper in the bottom of the pan and spraying the sides with a nonstick spray.
2. Cream butter and sugars together until light and fluffy.
3. Mix in egg and vanilla extract.
4. Add flour, cocoa, and baking soda and mix until combined.
5. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts. The dough will be super thick.
6. Spread half of the dough evenly into the cake pan.
7. Spread marshmallow fluff on top of cookie dough. It will not be super smooth.
8. Drop remaining cookie dough over the marshmallow fluff and flatten into an even layer.
9. Bake for 18-20 minutes. Then remove from the oven and sprinkle additional chocolate chips, nuts and marshmallows on top and then place back into the oven. Cook for an additional 10 to 15 minutes. The marshmallows should be golden brown.
10. Remove from oven and let cool completely in pan, then carefully remove.
11. Allow to cool for about 10 minutes, then serve. You can even drizzle chocolate topping on top!
COOKIE BAR RECIPES