My kids have always LOVED popcorn! We have tried several kinds of variations of popcorn on steroids but this one is addicting. I always try new recipes on the Young Women of our ward and at first, they thought it was normal popcorn. Once they tried it, they couldn’t stop eating it and they were fighting over the leftovers. So this is Young Women approved! Super easy and great for a quick family treat.
Ingredients: Click to Print:
2 bags of microwave popcorn, popped (I use the butter kind)
1 package of Oreos, coarsely chopped
1 bag of Girardelli white chocolate chips
- Pour popped popcorn into a large bowl.
- Place the chips into a microwave safe bowl and cook in 30 second intervals and stirring each time, until melted.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over the popped popcorn, stir lightly until the popcorn is coated completely.
- Sprinkle chopped Oreos through the popcorn to evenly distribute them.
- Serve once the chocolate has hardened.