Life is just too short, not to have a treat once in a while! This is a fun little twist on s’ mores. All the flavor without the smell of the campfire!
How fun would it be to break out this treat with a blanket and your family, to enjoy the beautiful summer night sky! Lots of giggles and memories in the making.
1/2 box of Golden Graham cereal
1/2 bag of mini marshmallows
2 bags of microwave popcorn
1 package of milk chocolate chips
- Pop your popcorn. Remove the uncooked kernels and pour them into a large mixing bowl.
- Combine popcorn and cereal. Pour onto two cookie sheets.
- Sprinkle mini marshmallows on top of popcorn.
- Turn oven on high broil. Place pan into the oven, leaving the door open. Watching constantly, brown the marshmallows. Remove the cookie sheet from the oven.
- Pour chocolate chips into a microwave bowl. Melt chocolate chips on 50% power in the microwave, stirring after 1-minute intervals, until chips are melted.
- Drizzle chocolate over popcorn mixture. Let sit until the popcorn has hardened.
4 thoughts on “Easy Smore Popcorn”
Yum! This looks so good…I seriously cannot get enough of s'mores!!
What delicious looking popcorn! It looks and sounds positively addictive. Thank you for sharing it with us at the Hearth and Soul hop. Pinning and sharing 🙂
Wow! This looks awesome! Found this link on the Milk and Cuddles link up!