Life is just too short, not to have a treat once in a while! This is a fun little twist on s’ mores. All the flavor without the smell of the campfire!
How fun would it be to break out this treat with a blanket and your family, to enjoy the beautiful summer night sky! Lots of giggles and memories in the making.
1/2 box of Golden Graham cereal
1/2 bag of mini marshmallows
2 bags of microwave popcorn
1 package of milk chocolate chips
- Pop your popcorn. Remove the uncooked kernels and pour them into a large mixing bowl.
- Combine popcorn and cereal. Pour onto two cookie sheets.
- Sprinkle mini marshmallows on top of popcorn.
- Turn oven on high broil. Place pan into the oven, leaving the door open. Watching constantly, brown the marshmallows. Remove the cookie sheet from the oven.
- Pour chocolate chips into a microwave bowl. Melt chocolate chips on 50% power in the microwave, stirring after 1-minute intervals, until chips are melted.
- Drizzle chocolate over popcorn mixture. Let sit until the popcorn has hardened.