What is about Sunday afternoon? It seems like you have to have a yummy delicious treat to make the day whole! If your like me, you haven’t prepared by buying the ingredients for a dessert and then the feeling comes over you, and you need something delightful. This is a quick and easy treat and most of us have these things in our cupboard right now! Happy Sunday!
2 bags of microwave popcorn, popped
1 bag white chocolate chips
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1/3 cup powdered hot chocolate mix
1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- Place the popcorn in a large bowl, so you have room to stir. Set aside.
- Melt white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl. I do it in 30 second increments and stir in between. Make sure not to over cook the chips, white chocolate isn’t as forgiving as regular chocolate chips.
- Drizzle over the popcorn and toss or stir until coated. Spread onto a cookie sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle the hot chocolate mix on top of popcorn. Add chocolate chips and mini marshmallows and lightly toss.
- Allow white chocolate to harden before serving.