Slow Cooker Beef and Broccoli Recipe
This Slow Cooker Beef and Broccoli Recipe requires just 10 minutes of hands-on prep, and the slow cooker does the rest of the work for you. An easy Chinese recipe perfect for busy weeknights!
This is hands down the best thing I have ever made in our married lives. I’m pretty
sure my husband loved it more than anything else I have made.
He is so sweet he will never say anything. But honestly try this out, it is delicious and super easy to make!!
§ 1 lb. boneless, beef chuck roast, sliced into thin strips
§ 1 cup beef broth
§ ½ cup low sodium soy sauce
§ ⅓ cup dark brown sugar
§ 1 tbsp. sesame oil
§ 4 garlic cloves, diced
§ 2 1/2 tbsp. cornstarch
§ ½ cup sauce (from the crockpot after the dish is cooked)
§ 2 ½ cups Frozen broccoli cuts
§ White rice, cooked
1. Whisk together beef consume, soy sauce, dark brown sugar, sesame oil, and garlic in the crockpot.
2. Gently place your slices of beef in the liquid and toss to coat.
3. Turn crockpot on low and cook for 6 hours.
4. After 6 hours of cooking take out ½ cup of the cooked sauce from the crockpot whisk in the cornstarch to create a slurry. Then pour the slurry into the crockpot and stir well. Cook on low for 30 minutes more to thicken up the sauce.
5. Toss in your broccoli and let them cook for 3-5 minutes and then serve hot over white rice.