§ ½ cup sauce (from the crockpot after the dish is cooked)
§ 2 ½ cups Frozen broccoli cuts
§ White rice, cooked
1. Whisk together beef consume, soy sauce, dark brown sugar, sesame oil, and garlic in the crockpot.
2. Gently place your slices of beef in the liquid and toss to coat.
3. Turn crockpot on low and cook for 6 hours.
4. After 6 hours of cooking take out ½ cup of the cooked sauce from the crockpot whisk in the cornstarch to create a slurry. Then pour the slurry into the crockpot and stir well. Cook on low for 30 minutes more to thicken up the sauce.
5. Toss in your broccoli and let them cook for 3-5 minutes and then serve hot over white rice.
Your Closest CHEERLEADERS! We are your big sisters , cheerleaders , and confidence boosters in building a happy home. We are the Lou Lou Girls!
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.