Bake without heating up the kitchen! Try this simple Easy Crockpot Banana Bread Recipe and see how easy baking in your slow cooker is!
Nothing is better than warm, fresh banana bread! Did you know you can bake and never open your oven? Get out your reliable slow cooker and you’re ready to cook! Don’t believe me? You need to try this easy Crockpot Banana Bread Recipe!
What’s fun you can add your favorite fruit or nuts! The only thing is finding a baking pan that will fit down inside your crockpot. Of course, you are going to want to use a larger crockpot for this.
I used a 6-quart crockpot and I put a smaller pan on the bottom and then place the regular pan on top.
Easy Crockpot Banana Bread
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1¼ cups flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt or sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Raw sugar, for topping
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium, until the butter begins to brown and have a nutty aroma. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
- 2. Whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, baking soda, nutmeg and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- 3. In a large bowl, mash the bananas. Add the browned butter, brown sugar, yogurt, vanilla and eggs and stir until just smooth.
- 4. Add the dry ingredients to the wet and stir to combine. Do not overmix! Gently stir in the chocolate chips.
- 5. Pour the batter into a greased loaf pan. Sprinkle some raw sugar over the top.
- 6. Gently place loaf pan into slow cooker insert and cover. Cook on high for 2 hours and then on low for 1½ hours. Check to make sure bread is done by inserting a toothpick into the middle; if it comes out clean, it is done!
Did you try this Easy Crockpot Banana Bread? Did you love it? We would love to hear from you!
More yummy bread!
This is the BEST Carrot Bread Cake you’ll ever make. It’s soft and FULL of carrot cake flavor with a delicious cream cheese frosting!
I know Carrot Cake has normally deemed dessert but since it’s in loaf form, I also call this a breakfast recipe. Yes?
I have always loved Poppy Seed Muffins and I love dessert bread. Put them together and you have a delicious Lemon Poppy Seed Bread! It’s a perfect and easy way to make a delicious dessert. It’s basically a no-fail dessert!
This easy Chocolate Banana Bread is moist, tender, and a chocolate lover’s dream! It is the BEST banana bread recipe.