Orange Creamsicle Cookies
Orange Creamsicle Cookies! Sweet and tart cookies bursting with bright orange flavor. You can’t wrong with these Orange Creamsicle Cookies!
I have a really hard time turning down cookies because I LOVE cookies!!!!!
Especially, anything that includes white chocolate in the mix. This cookie has a little hint of orange that is the perfect combination of flavors.
When I make a new recipe, I always give half of them away so we don’t roll away because we have been making so many treats. Lisa shared them with her friend’s family and they gave them two thumbs up!!!! Seriously, people will rave when you share these cookies with your family or friends!
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup 2 sticks butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 to 3 tablespoons orange zest (for me that was the zest of 2 oranges)
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Combine butter, and the sugars until light and creamy. Beat in the egg and vanilla until smooth.
- In a bowl combine flour, baking soda, cornstarch, and salt; set aside.
- Gradually add flour mixture until well blended. Stir in orange zest and white chocolate chips.
- Drop rounded teaspoon shaped cookies onto parchment-lined cookie sheets. Do not flatten cookies; that will make them dry.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Do not overcook it!
- Cool for a couple of minutes on the cookie sheet before removing from the cookie sheet.
7 thoughts on “Delicious Orange Creamsicle Cookies”
I figured you'd be using orange juice not the zest. Definitely a different take for cookies!
What a great idea…these are perfect now that we are heading into springtime! Yum! I am stopping by from #GetHimFed Friday to let you know that your cookies will be featured tomorrow. Thanks for linking up and hope to see you back this week!
Thanks for linking this lovely recipe to #GetHimFed No. 27. I'm featuring your recipe on #GetHimFed No. 28. Hope you link up this week too.
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS RECIPE AMD HAVE MADE MANY TIMES.. THE OMLY THING IS I USE HALF OF THE CHIPS AS ITS TOO HARD TO INCORPORATE THEM INTO THE DOUGH