Dutch Oven Teriyaki Chicken
It was Cassie’s birthday on Monday and her favorite thing to eat is Teriyaki Chicken….yum! We were going Dutch oven cooking and so we had to adapt a recipe for the occasion.
We took a Teriyaki marinade sauce and pour it over the chicken in a 1 gallon Ziploc bag, and let it sit in the fridge for several hours.
When we arrived at the lake to cook, we poured the chicken into the Dutch oven. We covered the chicken with a cup of brown sugar and pineapple rings.
3 lbs. chicken
1 cup brown sugar
1 or 2 cans of
1. Marinate chicken in the Ziploc bag for an
hour or more.
2. Pour chicken mixture into the Dutch oven
3. Cover with brown sugar and pineapple rings.
4. Place 10 to 12 briquettes on the top and
bottom of the Dutch oven.
5. It will take about an hour to cook or until
chicken is done. Check to make sure the middle of the chicken isn’t pink in color.
The chicken will be so tender! We served it over white rice.
DUTCH OVEN RECIPES